Greetings, this is the Shadow Arena.
The following updates were added to Shadow Arena on January 3, 2020 (Fri).
- Shield of Heidel (RMB): Adjusted skill cooldown time from 3 seconds to 8 seconds.
■ Gerhard Shultz
- Unleashed Beast (RMB): Adjusted skill cooldown time from 8 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Increased basic attack (LMB, W + LMB) damage to 4%.
- Head Shot (Number 1): Level 1/2/3 Head Shot damage increased to 28%
- Clairvoyance (Number 2): You no longer take damage from attacks while the sword-slashing animation is in effect.
- Clairvoyance Number 2): You can now use Fallen Flower (RMB) while blocking.
- Bond Cut (Number 3): Level 1/2/3 Bond Cut damage increased to 42%
- Red Moon (Number 4): Level 2 Red Moon damage increased to 7%, Level 3 Red Moon damage increased to 11%.
- Grave Digger (Number 3): Removed the description that stated Gatekeeper (RMB) could be used as a combo while using Upward Slash
- Added a Settings button in lobby. The Settings button is located at the top right corner of the screen. Please refer to the screenshot.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to scroll through the kill scoreboard screen.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to enter Solo or Team Battle.
We also added information about the changes made from the January 2 update.
- Changed “Custom Settings” mode to “Private Match”.
- Fixed the issue where the character’s “Mastery Level” was being displayed as level 50 on the “Result” window.
- Added a message to be displayed when attempting to enter “Team Battle” solo.
- Fixed the issue where the “Result” window would close in “Observation Mode”.
The Shadow Arena team will do its utmost to provide a stable test environment.