Greetings, this is Shadow Arena.
Find out what was updated to Shadow Arena on March 5 (Thu) below. If you are currently accessing the game, please restart your game to receive the latest update.
- Improved sprinting (Shift+W) speed while in stealth.
- Fixed an issue where stamina was recovered on sprint (Shift +W) attack.
- Fixed an issue where the effect of Heart Stab (1) appeared differently when used on monsters.
- Increased the damage of basic attacks (LMB) by 25.2%
[Badal the Golden]
- Adjusted the stamina consumed by using Asura Tread (RMB) to 40%.
- Adjusted the stamina consumed by using the chained-skill Asura Tread (LMB while holding RMB) to 10% (Before: 25%)
- Party members can now be resurrected if killed during a duel or when a duel is canceled in Team Battles.
- · Resurrection will reset HP recovery, skill cooldowns, and buffs.
- Fixed an issue where a match would sometimes not start properly in Team Battles.
- Adjusted the basic setting of camera effects to 20.
- · The camera effects setting will only be adjusted to 20 if you are accessing the game for the first time after the March 5 (Thu) update. If you have accessed the game before the update, this setting will not be changed.
We’ll do our best to present a better and more enjoyable Shadow Arena.