[Install Game] How do I access the game?
A. For regions other than the Republic of Korea, the game is only playable on the Steam platform.
[Install Game] Unable to launch the game due to corrupted files.
If certain files are corrupted while downloading the game client, it may cause some problems when running Shadow Arena. Please check the following procedures to resolve your problem:
◆ Unable to run Shadow Arena due to corrupted files
1) Close all programs that are not essential for running Shadow Arena, including your antivirus,
2) Run [Scan Files] through the Shadow Arena Launcher (This may take some time).
3) Delete Shadow Arena completely. Then re-install the game.
[Install Game] [Untrusted system file] error message is being displayed.
The error message may be displayed if a corrupted system (.ddl) file was detected while launching the game.
Please follow the steps below to repair the corrupted system files.
◆ Restoring files using the 'System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)'
1) Open Command Prompt ( type [ cmd ] in window search ).
2) Enter [ sfc /scannow ].
3) Restart the PC and launch the game.
※ The above process will automatically repair corrupted files.
If you have gone through all of the steps above and the corrupted files were not located, please follow the steps below.
1) Open Command Promp ( type [ cmd ] in window search ).
2) Enter [ DISM.exe / Online / Cleanup-image / Scanhealth ].
3) Once step 2) is complete, enter [ DISM.exe / Online / Cleanup-image / Restorehealth ].
4) Once step 3) is complete, restart the PC and launch the game.
※ Please check out the sites below for on how to resolve issues.
※ You can get also request for EAC Tech Support by following the link below.
[Install Game] The game client suddenly crashed.
If your client unexpectedly crashed while running Shadow Arena, please use [Report Error] in the launcher which will gather the necessary information for a thorough investigation of the issue.
You can find Report Error on the lower right-hand side of the Shadow Arena launcher, or run [PERS.exe] from the directory below.
ㆍ[Shadow Arena Installation Drive] → [Program Files (x86)] folder → [Steam] folder → [steamapps] folder → [common] folder →[ Shadow Arena] folder → run [PERS.exe]
Please make sure you submit your "Unique ID" to properly examine your [Report Error] when submitting a ticket.
ㆍ Report Error → Consent to Data Collection → Copy Unique ID found on lower portion of screen
ㆍ"Unique ID" changes each time you report an error, so please submit the appropriate Unique ID relative to your issue.
※ If you have an antivirus program running in the background, please include the following information: program name, version, etc.
Shadow Arena System Requirements
- Minimum RequirementsRecommended Requirements
- Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
Windows 7 64-bit and later
- Intel Core i3 / AMD Ryzen 3Intel Core i5 / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- 4GB RAM8GB RAM
- 20 GB or more available space (SSD is recommended)
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 440
AMD Radeon 5450
Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge)
NVIDIA GTX 970
AMD RX 480
- DirectX 11.0 or later
- You can change the resolution and game settings to have a better optimzed gameplay experience.
- Please install the latest service pack to enjoy playing the game.
- We recommend that you use at least a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 with DirectX 11.
- Please check to see if all your hardware drivers are updated to their latest versions for a better gameplay experience.
- There may be a difference in frame rates depending on the hardware manufacturer when using Full screen, Full-Windowed, and Windowed Modes.
Latest Graphics Drivers
|GeForce Driver||Radeon Driver|
|GeForce Driver||Radeon Driver|
- Please install the latest graphics driver to ensure the best gaming experience.
- The frame rate may vary depending on the hardware manufacturer when playing in Full Screen, Full Screen Window, or Game Window Mode.