Greetings, this is Shadow Arena.
Here are the updates made to Shadow Arena during the temporary maintenance on June 2 (Tue).
* Patch Size: 65.52 MB (Approx.)
Check out all the details below, and we will see you in the arena!
- Added a system to include AI players in lower ranking tier Solo matches.
> The lower the ranking tier, the more AI players that will appear.
- Shield of Heidel (RMB): Changed the 1 sec. buff that was applied immediately upon use.
> Before: DP +100
> After: Super Armor (Overlaps with Defensive Stance)
※ With the change in this effect, you can now withstand disarm defensive stance skills for 1 sec. upon casting Shield of Heidel.
One of Jordine’s characteristics is his solid defense from using his shield, but with the addition of skills that disarm defensive stance, that appeal has somewhat dulled. We’ve changed Jordine so that if you match the timing, you can now withstand an enemies’ blow even if you get hit by a skill that disarms defensive stance.
- Explosive Trap (4): Fixed to cause a chain explosion with other Explosive Traps when set within 1m.
■ Fixes and Improvements
- Changed the names of AI Bots to the English name of that Hero.