Greetings, this is Shadow Arena.
Here are the updates made to Shadow Arena during the maintenance on July 30 (Thu).
* Patch Size: 409.82 MB (Approx)
Check out all the details below, and we will see you in the arena!
- Fixed an issue where holding W, A, or Shift after a sprinting jump attack caused you to roll before immediately moving.
- Skills can no longer be leveled while being used.
- Fixed an issue where the cooldown reduction effect of Dark Shift would be applied multiple times when you are grabbed.
- Fixed a bug where the final hit of the forward basic attack dealt damage twice.
> As a result, the overall damage of the forward attack’s final hit was reduced by 30%.
- Fixed a bug where using Clairvoyance (2) while crouched caused Yeonhwa’s weapon to not be shown.
- Bestial Howl (4): Fixed an issue where the Super Armor buff and visual effect would not disappear for the Ultimate Level of the skill after using Unleashed Beast (RMB).
- Sausan’s Tremble (3): A visual effect for the invincibility state will now be shown when using the Ultimate Level of the skill.
- Seed of Ice (1): Fixed a bug where the skill’s projectile would drift upwards the farther it flew.
- Ancient Dragon’s Breath (2): Fixed a bug where destroying a Suspicious Cauldron with the skill would cause monsters not to gather around.
- Fairy Flame (RMB): Fixed an issue where using the skill and looting a dropped item caused you to loot the item faster than originally.
- Fairy Flame (RMB): Fixed an issue where using the skill backwards made the projectile appear as if it was going out forward from the perspective of other players.
- Changed the animation of the sprinting jump attack.
> Only the animation was changed, and the performance remains unchanged.
- Golden Gate (4): Adjusted the skill as follows.
> Fixed a bug where using the skill from 2nd Gate onward caused the casting time to be different from the 1st Gate.
> Fixed a bug where there was no guard effect for the casting time of Golden Gate for the 2nd Gate onward.
>As a result, 0.2 seconds of guard was added (same as 1st Gate).
- Fixed a bug where the guard capacity would sometimes not recover after guard was broken.
- Fixed a bug where projectiles would still be blocked after Sacred Barrier (2) was broken.
- Blade of Retribution – Courage Stance (1): Fixed the max damage stated in the skill description to match the actual damage dealt.
> Level 1: 1258 → 1300
> Level 2: 1761 → 1820
> Level 3: 2767 → 2860
> Ultimate Level: 2767 → 2860
- Radiant Pursuit – Courage Stance (2): Fixed the max damage stated in the skill description to match the actual damage dealt.
> Level 1: 665 → 691
> Level 2: 860 → 899
> Level 3: 1207 → 1244
> Ultimate Level: 1207 → 1244
- Radiant Slash – Courage Stance (3): Fixed the max damage stated in the skill description to match the actual damage dealt.
> Level 1: 606 → 626
> Level 2: 787 → 812
> Level 3: 1084 → 1126
> Ultimate Level: 1084 → 1126
- Light’s Judgement (4): Fixed the max damage stated in the skill description to match the actual damage dealt.
> Level 1: 783 → 809
> Level 2: 1175 → 1212
> Level 3: 1762 → 1820
> Ultimate Level: 1762 → 1820
- Orchid’s Dance (RMB): Reduced the number of hits from 7 to 4.
> The casting time was reduced by 35%.
> Note: The damage and stamina consumed remains unchanged.
- Winter Petal (1): Added the text for the Super Armor buff to the skill description to match the skill’s actual effect.
- Nimbus Stride (4): Skill will now grant a 10 sec. duration AP buff after Lahn lands.
> Level 1: +15
> Level 2: +30
> Level 3: +45
> Ultimate Level: +45
- Removed the “Level Up Effect” text from all level 3 and Ultimate Level skill descriptions.
- Fixed the rocks and rock whirlwinds created by Gorgath to disappear when Gorgath dies.
- Forbidden Alchemy (4): Fixed a bug where the explosion did not damage nearby monsters and AI Bots.
- Forbidden Alchemy (4): Added an explosion effect and sound when using the skill.
- Fixed a bug where the voiceline sounds would sometimes not be heard.
- Gorgath’s guide will now be displayed when clicking the Skill & Combo Guide in the Hero Selection screen.
■ Ancient Weapons
- Fixed a bug where being attacked by Puturum sporadically caused a loading screen to appear and teleported you to a previous location.
> Reduced the speed of the basic laser attack (LMB) by 30%.
> Reduced the speed of Bombard Below (F) by 25%.
> Changed Bombard Below to inflict a blowback effect every 3 hit for only the first hit when used consecutively.
- Fixed a bug where the Red Dragon would occasionally use its flame breath in a different location from where it was summoned by Red Dragon’s Offering.
- Fixed a bug where the last moment of the Red Dragon’s flame breath did not deal damage.
- Fixed a bug where using the Red Dragon’s Offering would still summon the Red Dragon even though the summoning was interrupted by being grabbed.
- AI matches will now start 30 seconds after the first player has entered if match is not filled yet.
- Changed the Super Armor buff that was applied when the AI bot rolled to a Stiffness Super Armor buff.
- Fixed an issue where a blank space was included in the nicknames of AI bots.
- Updated the tutorial text of AI matches.
- Fixed an issue where the Herawen and Ahon Kirus AI bot would repeat the same action while waiting.
■ Rank and Tier
- Fixed an issue where tier points would not properly be displayed in the ranking page if you were Diamond I or higher.
- Fixed the results screen of Solo, Team, and Custom mode matches to properly display the tier points.
- Fixed an issue where the average tier icon was not visible when the match started for Solo and Team mode.
- The promotion match UI will no longer be displayed in Normal (Unranked) matches.
- The ranking points from before the revamp will no longer be displayed in Solo and Team mode.
- Fixed the kill log that was displayed when you are killed or kill an opponent in Solo and Team mode to properly display the opponent’s tier.
■ Custom Mode
- Added a feature to adjust the number of AI in options of Custom mode.
> Note: This option can only be set in Solo and Team matches.
- Changed the room creator’s menu (Start/Invite button) to no longer overlap with other UI elements in Custom mode.
■ Ancient Altar
- Improved the map (Tab) to display the remaining time left until an Altar will activate below the Altar’s icon.
■ Other Fixes and Improvements
- Added a Hero intro page where you can view information about the Heroes.
> You can press the Hero button at the top of the Lobby screen to view it.
- Changed the icon at the bottom-right of the Lobby screen to have a “New” tag when you have rewards to receive for Daily Quests.
- Simplified the name of the tier category that was displayed in the clan list.
- Fixed an issue where the Request to Duel UI would appear while spectating.
- The Blackstar voice will now be played after the Hero voiceline was played when defeating a Hero.
- Fixed an issue where the sound of certain skills was not played properly.
- Changed the Hero Selection screen to include text describing the Hero rotation that changes every week.
- Text stating that the game will start when 30 players have gathered will now be displayed when entering a game.
- The names of items in your inventory that are too long will now be word wrapped.
- The names of items in your mailbox that are too long will now be shortened with an ellipsis.