Greetings, this is Shadow Arena.
Here are the updates made to Shadow Arena during the maintenance on August 8, 2020 (Sat).
* Patch Size: 8.17 MB (Approx.)
Check out all the details below, and we will see you in the arena!
- Shield of Heidel (RMB): Changed the skill to no longer consume stamina when moving while using the skill.
- Shield of Heidel (RMB): Fixed an issue where stamina was not consumed when attacked while moving with the skill active.
- Shield of Heidel (RMB): Reduced the stamina consumed when attacked while using the skill from 15% to 10%.
- Fixed an issue where Kick (F) would sometimes not inflict the Knockdown effect on an opponent.
- Natural Marksman (RMB), Twin Fairy Arrow (3): Reduced skills’ stamina consumption by 50%.
- Fairy Flame (RMB): Fixed an issue where the skill could be used consecutively at a fast rate if used at a different direction from your movement direction
- Fixed an issue where the Stun would sometimes not take effect immediately after Freezing is released.
- Fixed an issue where Venslar could not perform an action for 0.3 seconds when attacked in Patience Stance.
- Changed the amount of stamina consumed when attacked in Patience Stance from 15% to 10%.
- Dragon Slash (3): Fixed an issue where the Ultimate Level of the skill dealt an abnormal amount of damage.
> The damage dealt now will be the same as what is stated in the skill description.
- Fixed an issue where the visual effect and the actual radius of the Red Dragon’s attack differed.
- Changed the damage radius of the Red Dragon’s attack as follows.
> Damage Radius: Changed from 25m to 38m
> Increased the damage dealt in the original 25m radius by 14.3%
> The damage dealt in the additional 25m – 38m radius is reduced by 16.7% compared to the original damage.
- Fixed an issue where the Red Dragon sometimes flies past the attack point and disappears.