Here are the updates made to Shadow Arena during the December 4th (Fri) maintenance.
* Patch Size: 12.77 MB (Approx)
Check out all the details below, and we will see you in the arena!
- Added wind visual effect when sprinting
- Changed the visual effect when attacking while sitting and crouched to be same as the visual effect when using sprint jump attack
- Improved the summon AI as following.
> Fixed an issue where Skeleton Soldiers’ attack range was awkward
> Improved Undead Knight to attack immediately after teleporting.
> Added light pillar visual effect when summoning Level 1~2 Skeleton Solider.
> Fixed an issue where Level 3 or higher Undead summons move to abnormal location when teleporting.
> Fixed an issue where Level 3 or higher Undead summons continue to chase the target even when they are far away from Hexe Marie.
> Fixed an intermittent issue where Shamanic Tree is summoned twice in Death Match.
ㅣ Wicked Sorcery (RMB)
- Changed Shamanic Tree to not attack non-living targets.
> Example: Gorgath’s rock, Gorgath’s alchemy, Venslar’s shield, hungry Black Spirit, Sealed Relic Tower, Ancient Altar, etc
- Changed Shamanic Tree’s damage to match the skill description.
- Improved visual effect for Shamanic Tree’s scythe attack.
- Added information regarding low level soldiers disappearing when the distance is too great in the skill description of Shamanic Tree.
ㅣ Dark Omen (1)
- Fixed an issue where Level 3 of the skill increases the number of hits.
ㅣ Harbinger's Scythe (3)
- Changed the visual effect range to match the actual damage range.
ㅣ Sacrificial Offering (4)
- Changed skill damage to match the skill description.
- Changed the color of the visual effect when summons are exploded.
[Update] December 11 (Fri) Client Update Details 2020-12-11
[Update] [Update] December 10 (Thu) Update Details Last modified: 10. 12. 2020 16:25 UTC+9 2020-12-10
[Update] December 3 (Thu) Client Update Details 2020-12-03
[Update] December 3rd (Thu) Update Details Last modified: 3. 12. 2020 17:30 UTC+9 2020-12-03