Greetings. This is Shadow Arena.
Here are the updates to February 10 (Wed).
* Patch Size: Approx. 46.31 MB
Check out the details below, and we will see you in the Arena!
Before we dive in to our patch notes, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by some issues related to normal combat.
We will do our very best to make sure such issues do not occur preemptively and put our utmost effort to correct issues that are critical to your gameplay as soon as possible.
■ Black Spirit Skills
- Added stiffness resistance effect when using Matchlock.
- Changed Matchlock use to have approximately a second of shooting preparation time when clicking LMB before immediately being shot.
- Increased the time it takes for the next motion after shooting matchlock from 0.67 seconds to 1 second.
We had an issue where monsters such as Shadow Lords could be immediately killed as Matchlocks had an effect that deals extra damage to Monsters.
Also, it had been hard for players to respond to their opponents' Matchlock attack, since it causes immediate damage and CC effects from afar unlike “Kick,” a Black Spirit skill.
While "Kick" has an advantage where players can continue on with combos in a melee range, "Matchlock" had a greater advantage on top of this where the player could inflict damage to the enemy from a long distance with a high amount of damage.
Thus, we have added a short delay in shooting to Matchlocks in a bid to reduce cases of it being used as a combo, and gave a more legroom for the opponent to dodge the skill.
Still we granted a stiffness resistance buff to Matchlocks so that the firing motion would not be interfered by the opponent’s basic attack.
- Fixed an issue where Heroes could escape with Blink right after being hit by Vice of Badal the Golden.
- Changed the Attack Speed of Crooked Hook to show up on the below status information UI.
- Added “Ignore defense” to Crooked Hook item descriptions.
- Decreased the damage dealt proportional to the maximum HP of enemies of Crooked Hook from 3% to 2%.
- Fixed an issue where the cooldown of Chain Mail Armor was being applied as 35 seconds, not 30 seconds.
Crooked Hook is an item made to keep the opponent’s growth and play in check.
However, as this item was too efficient since it afflicts a fixed amount of damage proportional to the enemy’s HP ignoring the defensive effect, we decreased the HP proportional figure to 2%.
Additionaly, we do know that the efficiency of certain items including Crooked Hook (i.e. items with buff by the number of hits) is affected by the number of hits made by the Hero. As such, we are preparing to make detailed corrections in the limit that does not damage each Hero’s concept. This correction can make a huge change in the battle, so we are planning to apply it in the next week update after going through various tests and internal verifications.
We would like to once again sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank our players for their unwavering support. We will continue to do our best to make Shadow Arena enjoyable.
[Update] February 18 (Thu) Update Details Last modified: 02. 18. 2021 19:40 UTC+9 2021-02-18
[Update] February 17 (Wed) Official Website Update Details 2021-02-17
[Update] February 9 (Tue) Update Details 2021-02-09
[Update] February 4 (Thu) Update Details Last modified: 05. 2. 2021 10:30 UTC+9 2021-02-04