Greetings, this is Shadow Arena.
Here are the updates to March 11 (Thu).
* Patch Size: Approx. 175.77 212.54 MB (Modified)
Check out the details below, and we will see you in the Arena!
■ Fixed bugs
- Fixed the issue where heroes abnormally took Ascension motions in certain situations.
- Fixed the issue where the enemy AI player party would attack the Player as the first target.
- Fixed the issue where players occasionally could not enter the battlefield with the message "Capacity has exceeded. Please try again.”
- Fixed the issue where Sparring Specters in the Sparring Grounds occasionally repeated walking on the same spot.
- Fixed the issue where Orwen AI players’ attack speed is abnormally fast when they use Twin Fairy Arrow.
- Fixed the issue where, if an Orwen AI player used another skill right after using Twin Fairy Arrow, the Twin Fairy Arrow’s effect was be immediately canceled.
- Fixed the issue where enemies defeated by summoned creatures of heroes would not be displayed in the kills on the top left corner.
> Although the kills did not show on the display numbers, their practical effects (i.e. obtaining Silvers) were properly applied.
In this update as well, we fixed some significant issues that could disturb the game experience. Other issues are also being handled, and you will be able to see changes in the upcoming patches. We would like to give our sincere gratitude and apology to players who share and report various issues to us, and we promise to work on not only the reported issues but also the rest of others until they are solved. Above all, we will do our best to have fewer issues arise during the development process in the first place, rather than fixing after they surface.
| Spinning Slash (E)
- You can now change directions until the last moment before the attack is applied.
| Kamasylve Tree (R)
- Fixed the issue where heals did not apply to allies.
- Fixed the issue where the sound effects of Jump attacks and Sprint Jump attacks could not be heard.
| Heart Gouge (R)
- Reduced the max damage by 12%.
| Shield of Revenge (RMB)
- Reduced the cooldown from 8 sec to 5 sec.
| Altar Destroyer (E)
- You can now change directions while casing the skill.
| Hell Flower (RMB)
- Reduced the max damage by 11%.
| Nimbus Stride (R)
- Reduced the max damage by 13%.
| Golden Gate (R)
- Reduced the cooldown from 30 sec to 25 sec.
- Fixed the issue where the skill’s Cooldown -2 sec buff was also applied to the Golden Gate skill itself.
| Heilang (RMB)
- Increased the damage of Heilang’s Basic Attack by 50%.
- Increased Heilang’s basic DP from 0 to 200.
| Crow: Shoo! (E)
- Fixed so that when Heilang dashes, it does not affect crash damage.
- Limited the Stiffeness effect of Basic Attack as below:
> (Before) Stiffness effect applied to all Basic Attacks → (Now) Stiffness effect applied to every 2 Basic Attacks
| Contaminated Sacrifice (E)
- Fixed the issue where the Skeleton Wolf would not attack when using Contaminated Sacrifice while waiting for the match to start.
- Fixed the issue where the effects would not be shown to other players when the Skeleton Wolf attacks.
- Fixed the issue where kills (KDA, silver) would not be counted as Hexe Marie’s when defeating an enemy with Contaminated Sacrifice.
- Added an animation effect to players who step on the contaminated liquid formed around the totem and lose movement speed.
| Frightening Crow (R)
- Fixed so that when using the skill, hits will be applied as soon as the crows appear. Hits will not be applied when the crows disappear.
> (Before) Hits were applied 1 second after the crows appeared. Also, the damage of 1 hit was applied even after the crows disappeared. → (Now) Hits will be applied with the crows’ appearance and not be applied when they disappear.
> The max number of hits will remain the same.
As it was mentioned in the last update, we are currently concerned about the balance between Heroes and how to make them more exciting to play, especially at this point where we released all previous heroes. We are also aware that only a few balance patches would not be able to satisfy all our players since many would have an extra preference for certain heroes. In the future, we will continue to present balance-related patches that encompass players’ opinions and heighten the fun of the game. This does not mean that our hero-related patches will be timid or come tediously. Rather, we plan to renovate and revamp heroes that have vague play concepts or less appealing combat style up, to the point of remaking them if needed. We look forwards to your continuous support for various Heroes of Shadow Arena.
- Added a feature that recommends heroes with low difficulty levels to new players who played Trio mode for less than 5 stages.
- Improved so that an AI icon will appear on the Remaining Teams list, therefore letting new players know if they are playing with AI players.
- Added an animation effect on the token icon to highlight when you have acquired a great amount of tokens.
- Added an animation effect to highlight when you have obtained more than 1,000, 3,000, or 5,000 tokens while playing the game.
- Fixed shop display so that up to 11 items will be displayed in a row.
- Improved so that, among Preset items, high-rank items will be recommended instead of low-rank items if the player is able to buy high-rank items.
- When a Preset item is recommended, it will be highlighted when opening the Shop.
- Adjusted the spawning range of Shadow Trolls which appeared at the 4-minute and 7-minute mark after the start of the game so that they appear spread across the arena.
- Fixed the issue where, in certain areas, Shadow Troll icon would show up but the monsters did not actually appear.
- Fixed Varigords to not make Jump Attacks.
- Removed the purchase requirement of Hero’s Matery level in Weapon Skins.
■ Improvement on Ping message
- Improved so that players may select from four types of pings by holding [ ` ] key and moving the mouse in any of four directions.
- You may select from: Fight! / Go, go, go! / Help! / Watch out!
- The destination point became easier to notice.
- Improved the cameraworks of cut scenes.
- Improved the tutorial on “Roll.”
- Removed the shop tutorial.
- Fixed the issue where tutorials did not start if the player already defeated summoned monsters.
■ Fixes and improvements to the website
- Renewed the introduction of hero Hexe Marie.
- Added Inherent Skills in the introductions to following heroes:
> Badal The Golden, Sura, Ba-ri & Heilang, Gorgath