Greetings, this is Shadow Arena.
Here are the updates made to Shadow Arena during the client update on March 26 (Fri).
* Patch Size: 49.9 MB (Approx)
Please launch the game client to receive the latest update to apply the changes below.
Check out all the details below, and we will see you in the arena!
■ Fixes & Improvements
- The Assist score earned before the match starts will not be added to the final match result.
- You will lose extra HP as below if you stay for too long outside the Dark Fog.
> Staying for approximately 10 sec or more: HP –1,000 per sec
> Staying for approximately 30 sec or more: HP –2,000 per sec
- When you approach a “Troll band,” only the monsters within the 10M radius of the Troll will attack you together.
> (Before) All normal monsters withitn the 20M radius of the Troll attacked you → (Now) Only normal monsters within the 10M radius of the Troll will attack you
- Fixed the issue where normal monsters near the Troll were not visible until you approached the band.
- The Troll’s AP will drop by 33.3%, and it will make certain motions for 1 sec before it attacks.
We urgently fixed the ssue where the Assist score earned before the match began was added up to your final match result as it could critically affect the new tier point system.
Also, the reason why we reduced the damage inflicted when stepping outside the Dark Fog in the previous update was to enable players to better obtain Blackstar Fragments located outside the fog for a short time and even have little fights there. However, we would like to apologize for not having much consideration about the HP Recovery effects of Heroes and items. Hence, in this update, we have changed the part so that players staying for too long outside the fog will have their HP greatly cut.
Lastly, while we intended the Troll band to be strong enough to deal quite a damage to players hunting alone or with allies, there was an issue where the Troll even brought in faraway monsters to attack together as a group. Therefore, we fixed it so that only monsters close to the Troll gather for group attacks while reducing the AP of the Troll.
Currently the damage of Hero Haru’s skill “R” is applied abnormally when used on a slope. We are looking into this issue and will do our best to fix it as soon as possible.