Greetings, this is Shadow Arena.
Here are the updates to April 9(Fri).
* Patch Size: Approx. 86.63 MB
Check out the details below, and we will see you in the Arena!
- Fixed the issue where it was unable to combo into lateral attacks right after performing a basic attack.
- Fixed the issue where some skills did not activate in certain situations.
- Fixed the issue where it was unable to attack after reviving in certain situations.
- Basic Attack has been slowered by 20%.
- Basic Attack’s number of hits has been decreased by approximately 60%.
- With such decreased number of hits, damage of each Basic Attack has been increased by 2.6 times.
| Burning Hula Hoop (R)
- Fixed the issue where visual effects did not disappear when she got grabbed after using skill "Burning Hula Hoop (R).”
- The effects of item “Elion’s Silver Crown” has been adjusted as below:
> (Before) Ignore DP +15% / DP +100 / Stamina +30
→ (Now) Ignore DP +12% / DP +90 / Stamina +20
■ Other Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed the issue where graves would not be created when dying in certain situations.
- Fixed the issue where the appearances of Steppe Stoneback Crabs and Mountain Stoneback Crabs would not be shown intermittently.
- Fixed the issue where the Back Attack UI was not displayed.
We’ve made some fixes to the part about Stiffness (an effect many players refer to as “strong stiffness”) through maintenance yesterday.
Meanwhile, the so-called “light stiffness” is actually not a CC but a phenomenon that looks like one as the movement speed falls when the character is hit. And we’ve been looking into this issue along with the partial deletion of the Stiffness effect.
We will share with you the fixes and improvements that we make on this issue through separate Dev’s notes. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We would like to thank all our players who send utmost support to Shadow Arena, and we will do our best to provide you with a more stable gameplay environment.