Here are the updates made to Shadow Arena during the client update on August 7 (Sat).
* Patch Size: 406.23KB (Approx)
Check out all the details below, and we will see you in the arena!
■ Solo Mode
- Fixed an issue where the promotion match would fail if the tier gap between rivals was too large.
- Players in the Silver 4 or higher tier and those in the Bronze tier are now matched separately.
> In this update, players ranked below Silver 4 tier will no longer be matched against those ranked Silver 3 tier or higher.
- Changed to allow up to 7 AI players to join if a Silver 4 or lower tier player joins the game.
- Promotions up to and including Silver 4 tier have been made without regard to the promotion match for the time being.
> This issue will be fixed during maintenance on August 12th (Thursday).
Click the link above to view the known issues that are currently being investigated by the developers. We are currently working to resolve these issues, and we will update players through the linked page as soon as an issue is resolved.
[Notice] [Completed] August 12 (Thu) Game service and Website Maintenance Last modified: 12. 08. 2021 15:02 UTC+9 2021-08-12
[Notice] Pearl Abyss Website Stabilization 2021-08-11
[Notice] [Completed] August 7 (Sat) Game service Maintenance Last modified: 7. 8. 2021 12:32 UTC+9 2021-08-07
[Notice] [Completed] August 6 (Fri) Game service Maintenance Last modified: 06. 8. 2021 15:06 UTC+9 2021-08-06