Here are the updates made to Shadow Arena during the maintenance on January 13 (Thu).
* Patch Size: Approx. 203.98 MB
Check out the details below, and we will see you in the Arena!
- Improved the visual and sound effect while “Zeal of Goyen” is active.
| Grave Digging A (E)
- Decreased the maximum damage by approximately 9%.
| Grave Digging B (E)
- Decreased the maximum damage by approximately 12%.
| Blood Flurry A (R)
- Improved so the enhancement effect is applied continuously while Zeal of Goyen is active.
| Blood Flurry B (R)
- Fixed the issue where stamina recovery effect was not applied when successfully making the last additional attack while “Zeal of Goyen” is active.
- Removed the super armor effect of the last additional attack while “Zeal of Goyen” is active.
Although various additional effects were applied along with “Zeal of Goyen” improvements, we improved these effects by adding visual and sound effects to make them more apparent. Additionally, we reduced the excessive damage of Grave Digging.
| Skull Crusher A (Q)
- Increased the travel distance backward while casting skill by 0.5m.
| Wing Breaker A (E)
- Increased the duration of blowback from 0.9 sec to 1.2 sec.
- Improved to move and use skills faster by 0.2 sec after upward strike.
- Fixed the issue where the camera view rotated unnaturally when using arrow keys to move after failing to grapple.
| Wing Breaker B (E)
- Increased cooldown from 10 sec to 12 sec.
- Improved to move faster by approximately 0.3 sec after performing additional attack.
- Changed so you cannot change the direction of strikedown on successful grab.
- Fixed the issue where the camera view rotated unnaturally when using direction keys after failing to grab.
Taghal’s ‘Wing Breaker’ skill effect was recently unified with the blowback effect as a grabbing skill. However, both skills shared the same cooldown, and "Wing Breaker B" was considered to be "superior" compared to "Wing Breaker A" in relation to its compatibility with other skills given the longer grab duration and additional crowd control effects the skill brought. As a result, we decided to make some adjustments to the skill.
- Changed to make melee attacks when performing basic attacks (LMB).
- Changed so sprint attack is available.
- Changed so sprint jump attack is available.
> Sprint: W + Shift
> Sprint Attack: W + Shift + LMB
> Sprint Jump Attack: W + Shift + Space bar + LMB
| Rock Explosion (RMB)
- Changed the skill to the following.
> Summon a charging stone spider in front of you. If it come across an opponent (player), it will quickly charge towards them and inflict damage.
- Decreased cooldown from 7 sec to 4 sec.
| Rock Manipulation A (Q)
- Fixed the issue where the rock was fired in the opposite direction when using the skill while moving backward diagonally.
| Rock Manipulation B (Q)
- Changed the skill to the following.
> Summon a stone spider to quickly charge forward. The spider explodes if it charges over a certain distance along with the Earth Alchemy Stone and spiders created previously.
- Increased the cooldown from 4 sec to 8 sec.
| Rockwind A (E)
- Changed so the first summoned rockwind knocks back nearby enemies when using the skill.
- Changed to make an additional hit when pressing the skill key (E) or basic attack (RMB) within 6 sec after using the skill.
| Rockwind B (E)
- Changed so the damage of rockwind increases by level when holding down the skill key (E).
- Changed so rockwind is fired immediately when releasing the skill key (E).
With this reboot of Gorgath, while his basic attacks were changed to melee attacks to lower his ability to keep enemies in check, improvements were focused on his characteristic concept of holding down areas during fights and on strengthening the aspects of fun gameplay as an alchemist hero. We especially hope that players experience the unique element of summoning and controlling spiders in the newly updated mastery skills.
| Thorns of Corruption (RMB)
- Fixed the issue where players could not respawn if they died from the fixed damage of bleed from [Ataraxia] Thorns of Corruption during grace period.
- The movable area during standby has been expanded.
- Unified the legendary item category location to the ‘Starting & Legendary’ item location.
| AI Bots
- Changed so the duel resets when in battle with AI bots who move into the Dark Fog.
■ Other Fixes and Improvements
- Improved compatibility and updated to the latest version of the Easy Anti-Cheat.
- Fixed the issue where the face image of the [Jousting] Noel skin was different from the actual hero’s face.
■ Fixes and Improvements to the Pearl Abyss Website
* The fixes and improvements listed below were applied during the January 12 (Wed) maintenance made on the Pearl Abyss website.
- Improved the message that appears when a Steam player attempts to make a purchase from the official website or checks through steam to be more clear.
- Improved the graphic quality of the icon for the "Cannot be changed" text on the Account Details tab of My Page. (Added)
- Adjusted the blank space displayed on your Web Storage and Payment Settings tabs on My Page when there are no games you can change the settings for. (Added)
- Fixed the issue where the Join Pearl Abyss page would not work properly in certain situations. (Added)
- Improved to transfer pages automatically without having to press the Confirm button from the page where you enter the OTP and backup code. (Added)
▶ Check out Currently Known Issues
Click the link above to view the known issues that are currently being investigated by the developers.
We are currently working to resolve these issues, and we will update players through the linked page as soon as an issue is resolved.