Greetings, this is Shadow Arena.
Find out what was updated to Shadow Arena on February 28 (Fri) below.
- Lowered the volume of heroes’ voices made when jumping.
- Adjusted Corpse Cut (2) so that Super Armor will only be applied while mid-air.
- · Corpse Cut (2) will no longer have Super Armor immediately after the skill is cast and after the hit lands.
- Fixed an issue where skill points were spent when trying to level up a skill at level 3.
- Decreased the amount of stamina consumed by 5% when using Natural Marksman (RMB).
- Increased the damage of Thunderbolt Arrow (1) by 11.2%.
- Adjusted the cooldown time of Thunderbolt Arrow (1).
- · Level 2: (Before) 16 sec. → (After) 15 sec.
- · Level 3: (Before) 13 sec. → (After) 11 sec.
- Decreased the AoE range of Beastial Roar (4) by 17%.
- Fixed an issue where the sound made by attacking using LMB while prone was awkward.
- Adjusted the cooldown time of Gate Breaker (1).
- · Level 1: (Before) 13 sec. → (After) 14 ses.
- · Level 2: (Before) 11 sec. → (After) 12 sec.
- · Level 3: (Before) 9 sec. → (After) 10 sec.
- Improved the skill sound of an enemy Yeonhwa so their direction can be better predicted.
- Fixed an issue where sound could not be heard outside of the Dark Fog.
- Fixed an issue where the sounds from within the battlefield could be heard while in the results screen.
- Cute NPCs have started to appear at the Ancient Altar
- Increased Laytenn’s HP by 30%.
- Changed the Black Spirits that appear outside of the dark fog so they can no longer be attacked.
- Fixed an issue where text of the best records in the results screen was displayed in Korean.
■ Fixes and Changes
- Fixed the effect of the Shadow Arena logo to properly appear when launching the game.
- Changed the background image in the login screen.
- Fixed an issue where the System text in the chat window was displayed in the Korean language.
- Improved Haru’s appearance to be more natural in the Lobby/Hero Selection screen.
We’ll do our best to present a more enjoyable and stable Shadow Arena.