Greetings, this is Shadow Arena.
Here are the updates made to Shadow Arena during the temporary maintenance on June 16 (Tue).
* Patch Size: 245.74 MB (Approx.)
Check out all the details below, and we will see you in the arena!
- Added a dark red visual effect for Ultimate Level Enhanced Skills.
- Fixed an issue where trying to use Stun Trap, Matchlock, Sandwich, or Red Dragon's Offering would sporadically consume the item without the item actually being used. (Modified)
- Changed the 8% damage reduction you receive when taking damage due to Float, Knockdown, Freezing, or Blowback to stack for 5 seconds.
- Improved skill descriptions to show the duration of debuff effects.
- Added “Stiffness Super Armor” to the skill description of Kick (F).
- Fixed skills entering cooldown when interrupted by an attack at the moment of the skill’s activation.
- Adjusted the Knockdown time of Sprinting Jump Attack from 1.6 seconds to 1.1 seconds. (Added)
We somewhat aggressively implemented these changes in order to safely ensure that the infinite combos below are blocked. We will come back and see about lessening these changes in the Thursday’s update.
- Explosive Trap (4): Fixed an issue with the skill enhancement effect not being applied.
We fixed the skill enhancement effect of Explosive Trap not being applied; we apologize for this issue.
- Seed of Ice (1), Frozen Dagger (F): Reduced the duration of the Freezing debuff from 2 seconds to 1.8 seconds.
- Fixed the Freezing status to no longer cause you to fall over when it was removed.
- Ancient Dragon's Breath (2): Reduced the casting time by 10%
After normalizing and equalizing the duration of CCs, we discovered and fixed a couple of infinite combos that could be performed by Herawen and some other Heroes. However, to ensure this isn’t too much of a nerf to Herawen, we reduced the casting time of Ancient Dragon’s Breath. In the future, if we ever discover an infinite or an excessively strong combo, we’ll make sure to fix them quickly.
- Sleeve Tangler (2): Fixed the skill when enhanced by Golden Gate (4) to automatically activate its second hit even if (LMB) isn’t used to combo.
- Asura Tread (RMB): Adjusted the skill’s CC debuff time from 1.5 seconds to 0.5 seconds. (Added)
- Helix Cannon (1): Adjusted the skill’s CC debuff time after using Golden Gate (4) from 1.6 seconds to 0.5 seconds. (Added)
We’ve implemented this fix to block a seemingly infinite combo that was way too powerful.
- Rock Smash (2): Changed to consume double the stamina than before when holding an enemy.
In order to make it more difficult to continue combos by grabbing and holding an opponent until cooldowns were over, we’ve increased the stamina that was consumed when holding an opponent.
- Sun of Destruction (4): Adjusted the skill’s knockdown time upon hit to 0.5 seconds. (Additional Adjustment)
- Sun of Destruction (4): Fixed an issue where sharply turning at the moment the skill’s projectile is thrown caused the projectile to go in a different direction than where you were looking at.
- Phantom Raven (RMB): Reduced the Knockdown time of the follow up combo attack from 1.3 seconds to 0.5 seconds. (Added)
We’ve changed the duration of some CCs to prevent combos that are too long and powerful. (Modified)
- Radiant Pursuit - Courage Stance (2): Changed the skill to push back enemies hit during the dash and reduced the stabbing motion’s movement distance when successfully hitting an opponent.
- Blades of Retribution - Courage Stance (1): Fixed the skill’s explosion AoE from 300 to 320 to match the explosion’s visual effect.
- Blades of Retribution - Courage Stance (1): Added a Stiffness Super Armor effect when casting the skill.
- Blades of Retribution (2): Adjusted the skill’s previous damage ratio of 1:1:2 so that the same amount of damage would be inflicted by the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd hits.
- Fixed an issue where the explosion damage of Blades of Retribution and the Shield Throw
> Due to the fixes above, we’ve adjusted the damage of Blades of Retribution & Shield Throw and fixed the skill description to match the actual maximum damage.
Blades of Retribution - Courage Stance (1)
> Level 1: 1258
> Level 2: 1761
> Level 3: 2766
> Ultimate Level: 2766
Shield Throw - Endurance Stance (1)
> Level 1: 750
> Level 2: 1082
> Level 3: 1701
> Ultimate Level: 2041
- Adjusted the damage of Light’s Judgement and fixed the skill description to match the actual maximum damage.
Light’s Judgement (4)
> Level 1: 464 (Before) > 783 (After)
> Level 2: 1161 (Before) > 1175 (After)
> Level 3: 2206 (Before) > 1762 (After)
> Ultimate Level: 1045 (Before) > 1762 (After)
Many of Venslar’s numbers were set oddly due to the urgent nature of fixes at the start of Early Access.
So, we’ve normalized Venslar’s odd damage numbers and fixed the damage for each level (1, 2, and 3) to be more intuitive.
- Fixed the Hungry Black Spirit to attack in a teleporting pattern for Heroes covered/stuck in trees, walls, etc.
- Fixed an issue where an active Call of the Ancients buff would disappear upon riding an Ancient Weapon (Laytenn and Puturum) that was summoned by someone else.
- Increased the AIs’ basic AP from 200 to 300.
We’ve changed the Black Spirit’s attack pattern due to it being possible to avoid the Black Spirit’s attacks in the Dark Fog getting stuck/hidden in an obstacle.
[Update] June 19 (Fri) Client Update Details Last modified: 22. 6. 2020 10:34 UTC+9 2020-06-19
[Update] June 18 (Thu) Regular Maintenance Update Details Last modified: 19. 6. 2020 11:00 UTC+9 2020-06-18
[Update] June 12 (Fri) Temporary Maintenance Update Details 2020-06-12
[Update] June 11 (Thu) Regular Maintenance Update Details 2020-06-11
- [Notice] (Completed) Jan 19 (Tue) Support Page Maintenance & Pearl Abyss Account Website Update 2021-01-18
- [Notice] EU/RU Server Disconnection Issue (Resolved) 2021-01-16
- [Notice] Measures Taken Against Violators of the Terms of Service (January 15, 2021) 2021-01-15
- [Notice] (Completed) January 15 (Fri) Maintenance and Server Time Changes 2021-01-15