Greetings, this is Shadow Arena.
Here are the updates made to Shadow Arena on January 11 (Mon).
* Patch Size: Approx. 58.38MB
Check out all the details below, and we will see you in the arena!
- Fixed the issue where you could not move and constantly transform back into Black Spirit when pressing LMB after reviving.
- Fixed the issue where stamina was recovered when doing charging attacks, jump attacks, and running jump attacks.
- Increased the number of seconds increased on the revival timer per death from 2 seconds to 4 seconds.
> e.g. (Before) Dying twice increased revival timer by 4 seconds → (After) Dying twice increased revival timer by 8 seconds.
- Fixed the issue where she did not recover stamina when using her basic attacks.
- Fixed the damage on his charging attack to match his basic attack, like the rest of the Heroes.
Gate Breaker (Q)
- Decreased the damage by 12.7%.
Bestial Howl (R)
- Decreased the damage by 8.9%.
- Increased attack speed on her side attacks by 5% and improved so she can move sooner after the motion.
- Increased the jump dodge travel distance and speed by 5%.
- Improved the jump dodge so she can move sooner after the motion.
- Improved her side dodge attack to be shot faster consecutively.
- Reduced the stamina consumed for her side dodge attack.
> Before: 200 → After: 150
Thunderbolt Arrow (RMB)
- Added Knockdown to her level 0 and level 1 charged shot.
Blood Flurry (R)
- Decreased the damage by 13.5%.